1/12/2007

Day 4 and weary


Ok note to self: Even if I am itching like crazy do NOT take Benadryl. I have all these bites on me, I literally counted like 14. ALL on my left side and man do they itch. I took a nice hot shower last night and since I was still feeling itchy I took a Benadryl and it knocked me out cold. The problem is that I have to get up with Gabriel and man I almost lost my balance 3 times. I could only manage to open one of my eyes. Sheesh. Right now I am still dead tired. It was cold so on the way here I had to turn on the heater in my car and that made me even sleepier. I made my coffee extra strong today and it barely woke me up. The only way I stayed awake on the drive here was to put my music up a little more and sing along. Good thing nobody could hear me cause I cannot sing.

So today is day 4 of my "healthier" eating and I feel WAY less bloated, I mean I feel like I lost 10 pounds in 2 days. My bloating was horrendous. The other really weird thing is my period dissapeared last night. I hope it was a period and not bleeding from the IUD. I'll have to look it up online and see if this was just a side effect of it. The IUD does not have any hormones whatsoever so I am hoping it's still in there ok.

I brought the same thing for lunch as I did yesterday. I am all about simplicity. Dinner was good last night. I made lean pork stir fry. No oils at all. I added extra veggies but I did have a little bit of white rice. Just a tid bit though, like 1/4 of a cup and I mixed it in well. Oh and I had a short glass of milk. I am a milk drinker and I had not had any so I "treated" myself to some.

Man I can't but keep thinking how tired I am. I had things I wanted to talk on here about but I can't remember.....S L E E P Y...........God Bless.

0 comments: