1/11/2007

Doing Aiiight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1sHAX2F4PE
I should not say that. I am doing GREAT! I just don't feel so great.....cause I am still very bloated from you know what...ugh..Today is day 3 that I have been on Metformin (glucophage) and I feel better today. Yesterday though I felt like crap! I felt like I was going to throw up every 5 minutes. I read that drinking milk helped but I am at work! Actually there probably is milk in the vending machine, anyway, out of desperation I took a few Tums and I felt 100% better. Every now and then I would feel a little woozy but not terrible. The TERRIBLE part was that I was SOOOOOOOOOO sleepy. I hardly slept the night before because the baby kept fussing and I am a pretty light sleeper when it comes to the baby. I drank like 4 cups of coffee and it kept upsetting my stomach but that's the only way I would stay awake. I was just cranky all together yesterday. I went home and could not seem to take a nap. Instead I got up and started cleaning my house. Serg has been helping me with house work but guys just do not clean right. He does a great job at doing laundry and vaccuming but he does not like washing dishes and he does NOT mop the floor. I have to mop my kitchen floor, and if my kitchen is not squaky clean, then I feel like my house is a disaster area and I will seriously be in a BAD mood. My hubby made chicken soup for dinner and it was perfect for the cold evening. MMMM.

Anyway, what else. I was talking to one of my co-workers, in fact she reads my blog, HI FLORENCE!, and she said she would start going on walks with me during lunch. I just need to bring my sneakers, pants and a t-shirt. I will probably start going to Curves for a while too during lunch 2 times a week here in Westlake. I can walk with her 3 times a week or go there when it rains and we can't walk. Hey Florence ya wanna be my competition buddy to loose weight?!! Nobody seems to be as serious as you and you already know what foods to eat and not to eat....so let me know!! Call me a weirdo but like I mentioned before I need to compete to get motivated to loose weight. I want to look babealicious for my hubby in the summer AND go crazy shopping.

Oh I tried a sample of "Ken's Steak House" brand Sesame and Ginger Asian low fat dressing and oh my soul! It even tastes better than my #1 favorite dressing from Paul Newman. So I am going to go out and buy it tonight. I had a nice huge salad for lunch today with a Salmon filet. So filling and so the bomb. I can't go into Bally's with my free pass till the 13th. I thought it was the 10th but I thought wrong. I looked it up on the site yesterday to print my pass, which I still need to do now that my work printer is hooked up. Ok I am getting boring....gonna sign off for now. God bless.

0 comments: