1/10/2007

Tired but must concentrate..........

Man I felt so great yesterday waking up to come to work for the first time in months. Today, not so good. Gabriel kept kinda crying last night, more like complaining and he was probably just hungry. I was just tired and I didn't "get it". Anyway, I woke up later than usual but I am still so tired. I got my IUD put in on Monday and since then I have been bleeding and cramping. The cramping hurts but the bleeding is not super heavy. It's like day 4 bleeding type thing of a regular period.

So yesterday worked out to be pretty good. I came to work, drove home, got home and played with the baby and Alani and talked to Alexis about her day. Then Gabriel and I took a nap. I took about an hour nap but I was supposed to go to bed at 8pm. We figured since I am getting up at 3am to go to work and between 8pm and 3am I am getting up to feed the baby once and I will be up for about half an hour I should be going to bed that early so I don't feel like I feel right now. I am thinking about taking a nap during my lunch. I might just do that. I think this "period" cramping feeling is making me more tired. Sucks. I need to drink lots of water. I think I might be dehydrated. I know the baby is dehydrated because he's had diarhea for like 4 days now. My husband is giving him pedialite though so hopefully that will help him a bit. He has a bad rash from pooping so much so I gave him a bath last night and let him soak in there for a bit in hopes that it would soothe the rash. I plan on giving him another bath tonight.

So I joined the Discovery Health Challenge. You get 8 weeks I think of a membership to Bally's and menu's for breakfast lunch and dinner. I need to go on there again to print it and also to chec out my menu's and log in my weight. I baked my salmon this morning and plan on having it for lunch. I need to go to Costco to buy some salad but I probably won't go until Friday or so. I can't wait till this weekend. Well I am going to come back here later and blog because I totally feel like crap right now. I am going to take my meds and some tylenol and see if that helps. Till later. God bless.

0 comments: