1/18/2007

Sick

It seems like when I get home my cold and cough kicks in. It sucks because I think I might of given the baby my cough. I heard him coughing this morning when my husband was burping him and I was walking out the door. I had to drink some of that nasty disgusting Nyquil to fall asleep. It tastes like liquored up licorice (spelling?) yuk. I slept good though and I did not want to get up. Scratch that, I could not get up. I heard the alarm going off but I didn't get the idea that I was to actually get up to snooze it or turn it off...I finally came out of my sleep comma and got up.

I updated my FitDay which is what I really wanted to get done. I didn't get a chance this morning. I was not able to keep my dinner down last night because of all my coughing...yuk I know. There's not much really going on with me today. I feel like my fat gut has gone down a bit and I resisted weighing myself because I was afraid of being dissapointed. So I will wait till Monday for weigh in. Maybe I will just wait the entire month of January. We'll see if I can resist.

My sister called me yesterday and said she had lost 10 pounds! I am so proud of her and glad that she took the doctors concers seriously. She also invited me to go to Vegas in April for her birthday. Sounds like a lot of fun. By then the baby will be 7 months old and will be much easier to care for. I had to run it by Serg to make sure he was cool with it. He really did not give me a reply cause I pretty much told him I was going. I am sure he will throw a little hissy fit when it comes closer to when I have to go. I can't wait to get better so I can work out! My ultimate dream would be to loose 50 pounds by then but that would be like me having to loose 3 1/2 pounds per week in 14 weeks. I think it can be done but will it? We will have to wait and see. This week I probably have lost 2 pounds. I have been eating salad for lunch pretty much all week so I need to get better so I have the energy to make different things for lunch and dinner.

Geesh what else??....Well for now, that's it if I can't think of it now, then it's too much boring info. God bless.

0 comments: