12/08/2006

Plan of attack


Ok so this will be my first weekend where I am not really going to allow myself to have a free day. What I will do is have 2 slices of bread with breakfast instead of 1 and 2 slices of bread for lunch (if I have a sandwhich). I weighed myself this morning I am down a little over half a pound. So I am almost 229. That will be nice to see the "two's" again. I can already tell with the little weight that I have lost that my belly fat has gone down a good deal which is crazy!


I was washing dishes yesterday and was thinking that the past two times where I have been as serious as I am now about loosing weight I got pregnant when I got down to 200 pounds. I think I saw 199 when I found out I was pregnant with Alani then last year at the same exact time I had gotten down to 205. This time I am not planning on getting pregnant at ALL!!! So I am REALLY super curious as to what I am going to look like below 200 pounds. I have not seen myself that thin for 10 YEARS!! I can't believe it's taken me that long. These past few years I finally learned how to eat and what exactly I needed to do to loose weight and I am SO glad because I think life can be so much more enjoyable when you are thinner. I know I will be more outgoing. With God in my life now, my kids getting a little older, things should be easier from now on. I mean my baby is only 2 months old, and I can't believe I "got with it" so soon after his birth. With Alani it took me a whole year before I realized I needed to get back to loosing weight. Maybe it was a good thing or else I would of gotten pregnant when she was younger and that would of been harder. She's two years old now and it's hard chasing her around and trying to get her to stop kissing the baby or waking him up.


Anyway, still trying to help my sister get on track. I need to call her early today and ask her if she wants to do South Beach. I think Lindora is too drastic for her. I got up early today and we all had breakfast with Alexis. Alani and the baby where both in my bed at 3am and I had a really hard time sleeping. Alexis gets off of school at 12:00 today and I need to pump gas so right now I am going to clean the house, fold two loads of laundry, put them away, change the kids and me, go put gas and pick up Alexis. Then I am heading to Costco to buy some Salmon so I can bake it tonight and eat it for this weekend. Since Salmon is very filling it will make me stay on track. God bless.

0 comments: