9/07/2006

Plug & Contractions

Yesterday I was just SOOOOOO overwhelmed. It was a good day then it turned bad really quick. It was Alexis first day of school so I had to help her prepare for it and take her to school. That was all fine and dandy. I came home and when I went to the bathroom and I wiped it looks like I am starting to loose my plug! I was like "what the heck"?? But excited! I kinda panicked also because I start to feel these sorta painful contractions, like menstrual cramp like and some are sharp. I tried timing them but they are very irregular. So I figure, he's just making his way out and I am sure I will know when things are happening. I hope that I am at least dialating so when I see Dr. Marshall next Thursday he will induce?? Not sure. He's not very open to inducing, I think especially when you have high blood pressure. Anyway we will see..

So I take my break and go and pick up Alexis as they had half day their first day of school. As I circle the packed parking lot a few times looking for her, I am having contractions and I'm uncomfortable, but I am still ok ya know, anyway, long story short, I backed into some young guys car as I tried to make way for someone to come through and he was also coming out of his parking space. I was SO upset. None of this would of happened if Alexis would of come straight to the car like she was supposed to. One of the teachers stopped her because she asked her for help in moving the stupid cones. I mean, they should of been more organized and I can sit here and blame everyone and their mom but really, it was my fault. I felt crappy, the parking lot situation was bad, I should of been more careful. I tell ya this was THE WORST week for Sergio to have to go to Carpenters school. He had already missed two class courses (1 week each) so this one was mandatory. But with me getting closer to having this baby, the things that I have been going through recently medically with this pregnancy, then now loosing my plug and the contractions kicking in like they have been, I am classifying it as the WORST week for him not being here with me. He could of taken care of all this taking and picking up crap. UGH. Oh well...things can't always be perfect can they?

Let's see, I called Dr. Marshall on my way to the school to find out lab results for my itching, they were in and the nurse said she would have him call me. He did call me back but I didn't hear my cell phone ring and he just left me a message saying he was sorry he missed me. He didn't say anything about calling in a prescription so I think my test results came back negative. The thing that concerns me is WHY AM I ITCHING???!!!! Last night was BAD....I didn't get very much sleep, between bathroom breaks, going to the couch and my bed, contractions, and itching, sleep last night was not really sleep. I am really tired today and I have a slew of things to do.

I have my second NST appt. today at 11am which really cuts into my work day. I am going to go in tomorrow (to work) so I need to get as much rest as possible today so I can actually get up at 3am tomorrow. I debated going in because of the contractions but I was just reminded by Human Resourses that I have not completed my Leave of Absense forms. It seems like the baby is taking forever so I have been focusing on that and not the details of actually being OFF work. That will be nice. No work for a few months. Anyway, I need to take care of that and also turn in my DSL and phone bills so I can get reimbursed. I also need to show someone at work how to do some of these inclusion and exlusion files for some of my MLS's. So now I hope that the baby does not make an appearance till I can take care of this stuff.

So we will see where these contractions are really are at at the NST appt. I am sure they will barely register even though they hurt! Ok I will update later. ;-) God bless.

0 comments: