9/08/2006

Um....I dunno

I could not think of a title. My brain is mush what can I say? I was just about to type on here how it's 6:15am, and my contractions seemed to have gone away. But I feel them now, back cramps and all, not as bad but they are there. I have been awake since almost 4:45 or so when my husband woke up to head off to school. It's his last day of school THANK GOD! But he has to go to flippen Ontario to a job site as part of his assighnment. Ontario is like a million miles away from here...ok not a million but at least 50 to 60 and ON A FRIDAY, and when your wife is "officially" in her 9th month of pregnancy. I have really milked that which is funny. I always tell my husband when he won't do something for me "Your wife is 9 months pregnant, probably carrying a 9 pound baby...blah blah blah". I say it kidding around but deep down inside he knows I am rubbing it in. I keep trying to make him let me poke him with one of my SMALL insulin needles but he's like "NO WAY EVER ARE YOU GOING TO TOUCH ME WITH THAT" and I say "and I have to poke myself 5 times a day, 3 times with the BIG needle and you can't poke yourself ONCE ever!!???". I like to tease him, I know he won't do it. I tell him that because he likes to say he's going to have more kids. It's like "HELLO, do you see what I have to go through to pop these kids out". No joke. Even people from church who like to have tons of kids, are like "wow you really got to think about having more kids huh". In reality, it sucks what I have to go through and having been to the Dr. approx. 30 times or so during pregnancy (not counting NST appointments which are 2X a week for 4 weeks), it's not THAT troublesome. I think I am just used to it. But it's weird to hear "healthy" pregnant women say they have gone to their Dr. 5 or 6 times MAX. That is just so surreal to me. Only 5 times?? Really?

I woke up with a headache and have this strange pain on my right side abdomen, like a pinched nerve type. It's kinda hard to walk. I am dreading the effects of adding that 2nd Lebatalol pill for my high blood pressure. Makes me SOOOO sleepy and gives me the worst headaches ever. I was supposed to go into work today but that's a no no according to the Doc. I need to be monitored and get the OK for Monday. I was actually looking forward to going in to work today but oh well. I need to get my paperwork filled out and I really want to teach someone about my sites. I am keeping good notes for them though so I may just go over how to do stuff over the phone JUST IN CASE.

Well I guess that's it. I don't have anything planned for the weekend, probably just lounge around and try to get some walking done, not that I am not in so much pain that I can barely get around, but walking after 5 minutes seems to be ok. I have to be continually walking though, with back pain and all, but it seems to help and make me feel better. So we will see. Alrighty God bless.

0 comments: