8/10/2006

Why so much?

Man oh man. I woke up feeling like I have a hangover, but there is not that alcohol taste in my mouth or stomach. I didn't sleep very well at all last night AGAIN. Need Unisom. I took my blood pressume meds late last night which I am sure have to do with this horrible neck type headache I have. I even just threw up. I woke up at 5:55 from my couch. I probably sleep for about an hour (if that) on my bed, then I went to the bathroom like 4-5 times AT LEAST, then I just gave up and dragged some pillows to my couch but was not very comfortable at all all night. I got up for the millionth time and took some tylenols because I felt the headached then tried to go to bed and woke up with a very painful pain in my stomach. I knew right away what it was, tylenol with no food in my stomach. Got up and slapped some peanut butter and splenda sugared jelly on 1 piece of wheat toast and had some milk. Felt way better. Sat up on my couch and just stared out my window. Only 1am. Ugh....

I didn't go soul winning last night with my church. It was just too much. We went to the beach though (before soul winning), and I KNEW and Sergio knew I was tired because I had been up since 3am to drive into work. It was either go to the beach and try to sleep there OR stay home with Alani and my hubby take my neice and nephews to the public pool. I knew I would not get any sleep with her here. She gets into EVERYTHING. So I went and I did sleep for a bit but that walk from the car to the actual shore, wore me out. By the time we got home and showered and ready to go, DUDE I was in pain. I kept getting charlie horse type cramps on the sides of my big pregnant belly. I could barely make a move without feeling it. ON top of that all, when I had gotten home, I noticed that my left foot and ankle were swollen. I felt like I had a club foot and my skin felt tight and just yuck. So I was like no way can I go to church.

So I am hoping that I at least make it to 36 weeks SOON cause I want to have this baby already. I am not ready for him, but I just want this to be over already. I know I will miss being pregnant but dang it, this is hard, this kid has seriously beat my body up this time around. I don't think I have woken up feeling crappy THIS many times like ever. So early in pregnancy. People say "Oh you're almost done", UM no I'm not. I am ALMOST 33 weeks but that's not ALMOST there. Yesterday Sergio got home from church and said "Oscar asked me if I was sure we weren't having twins" I told Sergio that I really did not think I was much bigger than Alma. When I went to her babyshower and they did the toilet paper game thing, where you wrap so many block of toilet paper around your belly, well she was 12 squares of TP and I am about 13 1/2. I am 5'10 though so I think that 1 1/2 more blocks of TP for someone 5'10 AND I am a big girl when I am NOT pregnant so I think I may LOOK bigger than her because I don't wear baggy clothes or something. I dunno. I feel better knowing that I am not really THAT much bigger. Her due date is 5 days farther along than me. SO anyway...my head is pounding and Alani is asking for JUICE. Gotta go... God Bless.

0 comments: