8/14/2006

Countdown continues

33 weeks today and according to my pregnancy ticker I have 49 days to go. This weekend we are supposed to get the 3 wooden dressers we had ordered from this furniture place in Orange County. Got a really good deal. So on Saturday morning I have to empty all of Alexis drawers and Serg is going to move it to the garage. Someone if supposed to come by Thursday night to buy Alexis furniture. I am selling it for a super good deal. $175 for the whole thing. Queen bed with Mattress, dresser, mirror and two nightstands. I put it on the pennysaver and got alot of calls this weekend. So hopefully these people pay for it on Thursday then they are supposed to pick it up next weekend.

My sister is visiting from San Jose this week. She knows I work from home and basically came to spend time with Alexis. I get off work early so we have plenty of time to do things after I get off work. It's nice to have some family around for once. I get lonely sometimes you know? There's nothing like having your mom or sisters/brothers around. They know you....the real you.

Anyway, let's see....symptoms wise, I am sleeping a little better, instead of getting up every hour on the hour I am actually sleeping 2-3 hours at a time! That's such a huge thing. I have my days where I am just in pain, cramping, can't bend down, out of breath and feeling like I am going to pass out if I don't sit down but I actually think I am getting a little used to it. We went to the mall yesterday (Nancy me and Alexis) while my hubby and Alani stayed home to take a nap. and I think we were there for MAYBE an hour. By the time we went to the last store, Nancy was like you ready to go home. I was like "yeah" she noticed I had to keep sitting down. My back was flippen killing me. Sometimes my days are bad like I said. Yesterday was one of those days. Towards the end of the day I am D O N E. It sucks cause I wish I could be more active so I can do things with my sister, like go bike riding and such. I think I am gonna ask Serg to let's go bike riding tonight. I can walk and they can ride. It will be fun to get out and do that. He doesn't want to because he feels sorry for me I know cause I can't ride a bike anymore. My belly is just too big and I am super clumsy right now so I know I would loose my balance. I can't even put on my clothes (bottoms) without holding on to something, so that kinda tells ya everything. Seems like it's just TOO early to feel like this but from reasing the pregnancy boards "Due in September" EVERYONE seems to be on the same boat. Pain Pain and more pain.

Well I think that's it for now. I will be back later this week as I have a Dr's appt today and my sister gets to see the baby via ultrasound!!!

0 comments: