8/07/2006

UGH....need I say more

Ok here my my whinny baby post....LONG....starting Friday

I called in to work sick on Friday as there was no way possible I was going to be able to drive in to work on like 10 hours of sleep the ENTIRE WEEK. This baby boy of mine is proving to be a challenge already. PLUS, Alexis has had an ear infection since we went to Newport Beach last weekend and it was BAD all week. The little sleep that I was getting, she would wake me up crying. The meds she got on Tuesday for her ears seemed to not be working. Her ear was totally RED and swollen and I could not even lighty touch her ear because she would start crying. I thought she was exaggerating but then I saw that her ear was actually red and swollen. Anyway, more drops, more treatment and we were both all better by Saturday night.

Saturday started with me making breakfast, Sergio went to Pastor's house with Albert to try and finish fixing his bathroom addition. He took my Envoy because his truck is getting worked on at the shop. Albert's dads worker took out the bumber trying to pull out of a parking space. Don't ask my how that can happen but it did. So I wasn't really going to go anywhere anyway, I did laundry, cleaned up the house but this whole time I feel AWFUL, like seriously I felt like I was in labor on Saturday. I had THE WORST cramps, going from the front of my stomach to my back. I had those painful lower back cramps, like when you're about to get an awful period or like the first day of that grosse period. I kept drinking water and tried to keep myself on a positive note. Alma's babyshower was at 1pm and I was supposed to make an entre to bring but there was just NO WAY I was going to cook something, watch Alani AND get ready. So when my husband got home to drive me to the shower, I had barely gotten out of the shower, the gift was not wrapped AND I had no food for the shower. So off he went to the chinese food spot to buy a tray for like 20 people of Chow Mein and Orange Chicken. I asked Cindy his sister to watch Alani as there were no kids allowed and she was all excited because this is the first time ever we leave her alone with her. Hubby was NOT happy about that but oh well what can I do. He wanted to complain more but he knew I felt like absolute crap. I took Alexis with me though. We got there and like 5 or 6 of the ladies had their kids. Some people just don't follow the rules. So we eat, I hear "Oh whoa look at your belly" like a million times (basically look at how big your stomach is).....open presents, I eat cake (that I am not supposed to eat) and I helped clean up (as crappy as I felt since I had to wait for Sergio)...we get home, and I actually start to feel a little better (maybe it was the cake!) just kidding. Cindy decides she wants to keep Alani and to my total and utter shock, my husband is OKAY with it. So we take Alexis to Dave and Busters since we never take the kid anywhere alone, since our almost 2 year old brat, is well, a two year old brat. We eat and have a good time, we come home, get Alani and finish off the night nice and boring watching TLC trading spaces and the episode sucks so I go to bed alone.

Sunday, we wake up late, don't go to AM Sunday school OR church, clean up, I cook, we lounge and I wash more clothes, fold, clean clean and clean. I start to feel like crap AGAIN. We start getting ready for PM church service, our bus kids 5 week ministry turn starts, new verse, new song and new skit. Our assistant pastor and his wife make it known (to me) that we were not there in the AM service. OKAY....I say....they figure I was not feeling well...good guess...so we come home, I am in a not so good mood because I was just tired and hurting and mad that I can't even bend down without being in pain, I start to get dinner together, and instead of my hubby asking me if I need help with anything, he sits in front of the computer and starts looking whatever up. I looked over at him and said "sure honey, you can help me by doing blah blah blah" he got up and was being a big baby and then Alexis said "yeah Dad don't be all sensitive" or something to that effect and that was the end of that. He got totally pissy, I told him not to help me if he was going to have an attitude, it all ended with me saying "well don't eat then, WHATEVER" he marched off, didn't eat dinner" and I was totally fine with it. I was like (in my head) "COME ON I HAVE HAD SUCH A BAD TIME ALL LAST WEEK, THIS WEEKEND, AND I STILL DID ALL THE FLIPPEN CHORES AT HOME, INCLUDING THE LAUNDRY, WHICH IS HIS JOB, I COOKED FOOD FOR LIKE 2 DAYS, I AM COMPLAINING AND IN PAIN THE WHOLE WAY HOME, AND YOU JUST SIT AT THE COMPUTER LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS TIRED, WHAT!!! DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE". Yes I am crazy, I said all this in my head and I stuck to my guns. I am just a wicked pregnant woman right now. Don't mess with me. As of this AM he's still mad at me and he slept on the couch. I had the bed all to myself. I am sure he's got a little neck pain going right now. He's really hard headed so I betcha he'll still be mad when he gets home. If he apologizes, I will have to as well, that's IF.......just kidding. If he doesn't make peace I will.... That was God telling me that ya know... God bless

0 comments: