8/22/2006

Week 34

Well I am 34 weeks now...seems like now that I am posting on a weekly basis the weeks are going by even slower. I remember being 12 weeks pregnant and thinking I wish I was 20 weeks, then when I was 23 weeks I wanted to be 30 weeks. You're just never satisfied I guess. This week I told hubby "34 weeks" and he looked dissapointed he said "I thought you were 35 weeks!!!" Yep, he's getting anxious too. I took a sick day yesterday cause I was just not feeling good. Headache to the max, cramps and sore throat. All went away except for the cramps. I know this is TMI but my "down there" hurts ALL the time. I feel like the vains are bruised or strained or something. It hurts when I walk or do ANYTHING for that matter. I am TOTALLY waddling now and I so don't want to. Dawn at church was apparatly walking behind me and said "Bertha you are totally waddling" I said "I know and i don't like it". I feel as if the baby's head is between my legs". I am telling you I did not feel like this with Alani until the last 2 weeks or so. I have 5 more weeks? Seems like a little to alot of people but if you look at me, you're like, geesh, she's not gonna make it. To tell you the truth I am gonna pray SUPER hard for this baby to come at 36 weeks since he will be considered full term. That would be the week of Sept. 4th. A girl can dream no?

Let's see what else is going on. The kids room got painted! It looks nice and serene now. Not a shocking purple/lavendar anymore. It like a very light capuchino. The dressers got delivered this weekend. I am super broke now of course. We bought 3 of them dark wood. We were up till 10:30 PM getting everything in there. I made Sergio bring in the bunk beds from the garage and he assembled them. Now all we need is $250 bucks so I can buy the mattresses from Costco. :-) I am washing baby clothes right after I get off work today and Sergio also got the car seat and boppy pillow out of the garage for washing. We still have tons of things to do so me wishing that the baby comes in 2 weeks better not happen for my sake. Well we might be ready. Not sure...we'll see. It might be better that the baby is born on time as that would mean that I can work till the end of Sept and I would have Oct, Nov and December off for Maternity leave. I would be super broke for Christmas but hey that's ok. We don't need no stinkin' presents. As long as the kids got some, I would be totally cool with that. I am sure we will be totally fine. I am just dramatic when it comes to $$$. My hubby is supposed to do some work for this guy from work so that will bring in some $$. Lately he's been doing a lot of free work for people but God blesses us because of that. He has let me know this week that is so totally there and I thank Him and love Him so much more for that. That's it for now. I have been eating like a total porker this week so I expect to get yelled at by the Dr. on 9/1 which is my next Dr's appt. I will *TRY to be good this week though. GOD BLESS.

0 comments: