8/25/2006

Energy?

Wow so I figured I would be more tired than EVER by now, well I have my days, but this week I have been getting these energy bursts out of nowhere. I am still in pain, especially when bending down because I can't really bend down because of my water balloon stomach, but I can actually DO stuff. When I sit down I collapse but then once I rest for 5 minutes I catch myself sweating again getting into another "project". I have been such a freak since getting pregnant. I have been preparing for this baby to come for months. I have cleaned out kitchen cabinets completely, cleaned BEHIND the stove AND microwave cart (which was so totally disgusting by the way). Watching all those shows on TV (me and my hubby) makes ME want to declutter my house. WHen you are done watching them you look at your house and you're like YUK!! We have painted every room in this place now (the kids rooms twice now) except for the kitchen which does need to be painted now cause to me it looks ugly with all the chips in the wood from just wear and tear. The doorframes need to be painted as well. This weekend I am going to call my landlord so he can provide us with paint like he said he was.

Anyway, so Serg did work for this guy from work, which was a blessing because now I can pay a bill I was going to get a little behind on, I was debating whether or not to get behind on it and get the mattresses with that instead but I *think I will be responsible and pay the bill. The beds will have to wait till I get more income coming in. I am supposed to be waking up my husband right now so he can get ready to go to the church to put together the play set he built for my babysitter but he has been working so hard all weeek! He painted the kids room on Monday and moved all the furniture in, then preped, sanded, primered and painted the bathroom. The Wednesday and Thursday he did similar work stuff at my co-workers house, except he actually got paid there. Today and Saturday he is working at church building this huge wood playset thing (not charging the church). On sunday they asked him to work as parking lot security but I really don't want him to because it's the church's 18th anniversary and there is only going to be 1 service and food afterwards and how am I gonna handle everything being so pregnant. How is he gonna eat? So I think I might make him call and say he can't do it cause he has to help me with the kids. I think it's only reasonable, he's already contributing by being there for 2 days. Oh I forgot one thing he did also, when he was dreadly and deadly tired, at my babysitters house, her toilets, tubs and sinks were ALL clogged and he begged him to go out there to fix. We headed straight over there after work and she bought dinner, but he got it done.....so proud of my husband. He's had a crazy life and in the past he has done some things to hurt me. But thank God Jesus died for our sins and through God's Grace we are saved. Saved through the blood of the lamb. For this, I have forgiven him and now my marriage has never been better. With God in our lives, I NEVER in a million years thought it could be this good! Thank you Jesus.

0 comments: