8/31/2006

Slowing down

Well yesterday after I got off work I think I got 2 or 3 things done off my list of like 20. In my earlier posts I mentioned how I had these incredible energy bursts. Well I am afraid to say they are going away. My husband was fixing the kids room up, hooking up the stereo, cable and TV and I could not even stand there for longer than 2-3 minutes. He sent me away and made me go sit down. I started to get super itchy again and took a Benadryl. I knew I was not going to get through the night if I didn't. Anyway, I took my millionth shower since I have been feeling hot and itchy all day and I think I fell asleep pretty fast BUT I woke up at 12:00 and went to my couch. I tossed and turned on it for about 40 minutes, got up went to bed, baby decided he wanted to be awake so I lay there awake, then I could hear my hubby snoring and I woke him up so he would stop. STILL no luck falling asleep. It was 2am by now and I was WIDE awake. I went back to the couch, then got up and took another Benadryl as the package says take every 4-6 hours - oh I guess I didn't mention that this whole time I am itching. Head, legs, arms - just everywhere. You know what it feels like? Like ants are crawling on you. It's the flippen worst. I was commanding the baby to come out already. I am D O N E. I might not be 100% ready at home but I am done being pregnant and want him to come already. This sucks! UGH....I noticed that I keep having "wishful" dreams about my water breaking. My mom called last night and said they were coming into town this weekend which is great! It would be so nice if I went into labor while they were here. My sister is also coming with her two boys. She's 29 weeks pregnant I think. So she's coming to hang out with me. My parents are going to a party and I know I'm not going - it's too far from here and with my luck I would go into labor being away. Anyway, I guess that's it. My right arm and hang is totally swollen. It feels and looks like a giant's hand. Seriously. I morphed into something very weird looking...my nose is big, my feet are like a size 12 probably,ONE of my arms is huge......ok I'll stop.... God Bless.

0 comments: