8/30/2006

getting there?

My feet feel like they are going to burst again. I am almost off work and I already have a list of things I need to get done. My husband has been doing a lot. He put my curtains up (I am going to put up some pics tomorrow or Friday once we are done). My bathroom looks good. Matching towels, shower curtain and all other things match. Satisfied with that. My room got rearranged today in such a way so that the things for my third child fits. I can't believe all that is being done in this house to get ready for this baby. I don't think we did half the things we have done so far with Alani. I mean this house is changing from top to bottom. I am tired and all I have done is work today. I just took my last break and jumped in the shower because I am just HOT today and it's probably like 80 degrees tops. I just feel icky now. Contractions are starting to be more painful everytime. Not consistent ones so I am for sure not in labor but they just hurt and I am just hoping they are doing something. Not sure if my Dr. is going to check for effacement or dilation on Friday. I know he's going to test me for GBS and that requires some open leg actions. Hate those. Still so embarrasing. At least when you are in labor you are in pain and you don't care but when it's the dr. that's been taking care of you for 9 months, it's like "ok spread em' lemme take a peek". Anyway, it's gonna get done. I hope he does check for dialation or effacement and tells me I am like 3 cm or something. I don't think I have dropped because I still feel out of breath a lot & I've read that when you drop you feel like you can breathe better. Also, I am still hungry all the time. I eat and like an hour later I am hungry again. I don't give in usually and when I do I have my allowed snack. UGH...my feet....they are swollen and they hurt! I am still itching too, a little less than this morning but still itchy.

Well I guess I just wanted to come and wine for a sec and talk about what's been happening at my house, work wise......alright God Bless...be back to report about my Friday 36 week APPT.

0 comments: