3/24/2006

Looking back

Man I was reading some of the subjects in my past posts and I just feel like it was so long ago. I think I am starting to feel the effects of being pregnant. My regular clothes are not starting to fit so comfortable :-( Maternity clothes look silly so I am going to go though the 2nd worst part of pregnancy. The "blah" phase. The first phase is the "UGH" phase where you are just throwing up and feeling like pure poop all day long. Now that I am feeling better, morning sickness wise, I am busting out of my clothes. People just think I am gaining weight cause the pregnancy belly is not yet very obvious.

Anyway, I am just being a big winer cause I am tired. OR maybe just lazy. I woke up twice last night and I was dying of thirst. I am going to try and drink lots of water today. I got up late AGAIN this morning and so now I am stuck at work longer. I have to talk to my boss about coming in on Saturday to make up some time missed during the week. It's Florence's babyshower this weekend and I had promised to come. I am going to also stop by Laura's house as she has not seen Alani in a long time. Then I was thinking of taking the girls to the animal farm on Tampa Blvd. I wanted to take pics of Alani on a pony. I wonder is she's going to freak or love it. Alexis used to love it. Alexis can't ride them anymore though, she's 9 (almost 10).

Well at least it's Friday and I can sleep in a little today. My hubby's mom is in town from Arizona so they will all be at my house today I am sure. I need to go home and clean it as soon as I get there. Sergio has been getting up late lately too and has not been helping me pick up and do the beds etc. so when I get home it's a disaster area. I was too tired to make dinner last night so I cleaned up and went to bed. I slept till we had to leave to church but we were all dragging. Church was great. Pastor is out of town but Bro. Steve did a great job. Ok well I guess that's it for now. God Bless.

True Believers

"Those who have been born into God's family do not sin, because God's life is in them. So they can't keep on sinning, because they have been born of God"

— 1 John 3:9

0 comments: