3/20/2006

Posting

Gosh I have not posted in a while, and it's not like I haven't come here I just felt like I didn't have anything to talk about. I do have all sorts of stuff going on but I feel like this is more like my weight loss blog. I feel sort of helpless now that I am pregnant I can't post about working out like a dog or my great eating days.

So I was thinking, now that I have been officially been diagnosed with gestational diabetes (yes this early in pregnancy - 12 weeks now) I do need to keep track of my eating and I DO need to excercise so I am going to be back to posting daily if not two to three times a week. I brought a sandwhich on whole wheat with some Doritos. So the doritos are not the best but I need to put my eating plan together. The dietician gave me 2400 calories to work with per day. Which is a lot!! Compared to the 900-950 calories I was eating just recently. So anyway, I should be able to totally stick to that and enjoy my pregnancy at that. At this point as I get fatter, I mean, as my pregnancy progresses I will start insulin and will be moved over to the perinatologist that treated me with my 1.5 year old. He's prolly gonna be like "You again"? That's how I feel and I shouldn't. Like now that I am gonna start showing people at work especially are not going to SAY IT but I am sure they will THINK IT "didn't she just have a baby". Anyway, it's lunchtime and I am hungry so I am out for now.....will be back by Wednesday the latest. ;-)

0 comments: