3/27/2006

Logging my foods

Geeeeeeesh!!! I have been so totally dreading today. Well I did not know it till a few minutes ago...I NEED to start logging my foods into FitDay again. On Wednesday I have another doctors appointment and I am so scared of what the scale is going to read. I have been eating the WORST foods ever. Let me give you some examples: On Thursday night - Jack in the Box (I had a salad but those dressings are pretty fattening), on Friday I had a Salami sandwich with fatterning italian dressing and other misc. no no foods. On Saturday AM I had breakfast at Jack in the Box with Alexis, then for lunch me and Serg went to In N Out...THEN dinner THAT same day was Pizza Hut. Yep..I did so much damage on Saturday and that's not it folks, on Sunday we had a big breakfast (I cooked), fried country potatos, biscuits and gravy and a couple of strips of bacon. Pizza again at Brother Steve and Alma's house (my hubby was helping them fix toilet so they bought lunch), then we had fried chicken from Albertson's for dinner (our Bus kids performed so we bought them pizza and chicken) but I was SO pizza'd out we only had chicken and some potato salad.

Whew, typing all that made me tired. I don't think I have eaten that bad in a while. That's a whole lotta calories. Anyway I am going to force myself to enter in my daily food into FitDay EVERYDAY....I can't afford not too. The doctor is going to crack the whip on me on Wednesday I just know it. I am only 13 weeks pregnant and I have already gained what I wanted to gain the ENTIRE pregnancy. Sheesh...

Alright getting depressed and upset at myself. Gonna go fill up my water bottle and throw on a little bit of makeup cause I look very tired today.

Eternity in Our Hearts

"Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker."

— Psalm 95:6

0 comments: