2/02/2006

Start of meds

**Grosse Post warning**

Ok so yesterday I got my meds and I began taking them today. 1500mg of Metformin. I am getting ready for the diarhea to start kicken in. I am supposed to have it for at least 3 days OR I will get it when I have too many carbs. I will visit the doctor on 2/9. He may adjust the meds. I am going to ask him about another med that is supposed to work great with Metformin so we will see how it goes. I feel a lot better today. I did my taxes last night and did not get as much as I did last year but I thank GOD I am getting some money. It all goes to bills but that's ok.

Tonight is church and I am nervous since my stomach is not very stable. I would just stay home BUT we have a guest preacher speaking today, Dr. Phil Kidd and he is pretty darn good. We heard a sermon CD someone gave us and he was funny and it really spoke to me. So listening to him live will be a treat. We have to get there early as well as there is going to be 5 other churches coming to see him there. WHOA. Our church already gets packed out as it is. I am wondering where all these people are going to sit?

Anyway, well I have tons of work to do today and I have to kick butt as I am OFF tomorrow. HURRRR - AYYYY. That will be nice. 3 day weekend for a change.

0 comments: