2/01/2006

Sleep..

I got home from work yesterday and my husband had cleaned my house! For once I didn't have to hurry & change out of my work clothes, start cleaning up & feed Alani (she's always starving when we get home). As I sat there chatting with him, I started to doze off. He suggested I go and take a much deserved nap. Well that 30 minute planned nap turned into 2 hours!! He was doing something to the truck (oil changing and all that sorta stuff) and took my little one with him so I would not wake up. Isn't he the best? He knows I just haven't been myself this week. I look terrible. Today I look *ok* but I still look like crap. Anyway, after the nap I made spaghetti for dinner. I ate spaghetti too, BUT, I made mine with a lower calorie spaghetti sauce and low carb wheat pasta. I used ground turkey breast. I baked a strawberry bundt cake for Alexis and the hubby (ok I had a small itty bitty slice and like 3 oz of milk) OH and I made them some garlic bread (for them). I was actually not even tempted. The cake, I could of done without but I was like *eh what the heck.

So today I am in a flippen bad mood. What is up with me? I just wrote in my "thank you Jesus" notebook and I seriously need His guidance in getting out of this horrid mentality. I sorta feel like I am making myself depressed for no apparant reason! It's like "WHAT IS UP"??

Today I am making myself take a walk. I need SOME sort of workout. A nice long walk sounds good. This will give me some time to reflect on what is going on with me. I blamed it on being tired, so fine I got some rest and now I am in a bad mood!! I am mad at myself can you tell? Well it's not going to get any better by me complaining. It's time to do something about it. My meds are almost here, hopefully today. I can't wait!

0 comments: