1/31/2006

Tuesday

Yes I am tired today. I was reading the PCOS boards yesterday and they mentioned that cutting coffee (caffeine) from your diet is a good idea as it throws off insulin.

Get rid of coffee? Will I stay awake while I drive my one hour commute at 3:50am 5 days a week? Sounded upsurd, that is, until I brushed my hair this morning and SO much came out. Like I said, I am not bald, my hair is down to my waist and I expect to see a lot of hair on my brush because of that, but this morning there was more hair on my brush than usual.

The coffemaker had already brewed coffee and my hubby got up at 3:30 or so to sit with me a while and have a cup of coffee so I went ahead today and just had some. I am scared of the migraine headaches that I am gonna get after I stop takin in the caffeine though. I have been a migraine sufferer in the past and so I am not looking forward to gettin' one. Oh well.

I talked with my mom yesterday, and she so happens to have Metformin becuase she has diabetes and those were one of her meds (this medicine is used to treat PCOS) and so she is sending me some so I can get some relief from these symptons while I wait till the Dr. gives them to me on 2/9.

I was *this* close to weighing myself yesterday but I did not feel like being depressed. Mind you, I was very good all day (except that I did not work out like I planned). My husband got home late and I had to leave to church for the Ladies Missionary circle to make gift boxes for the visiting missionaries this week. Then after that meeting we had our Stampt It Up club meeting where we make cards for ourselves and donate some for the missionaries and the pastors. Anyway, these cards are beautiful and you can get quite creative. I will take a picture of my first card and post it here.

Alright well, gotta fill up my water jug and start working. I need a nap already and it's only 6:00AM.

0 comments: