1/30/2006

This week...

I pretty much sucked at my eating this weekend. Well I can't really say that. I ate Pizza Friday night (when I said I was going to skip the weekend indulgence), Saturday I stuck to my eating plan, except for I had 2 or 3 corn tortillas too many. THEN on Sunday, that's when I really blew it. I ate Jack in the Box. It's been a while since I have eaten a burger. I WAS going to eat a salad but the salad dressing choices they had made me go for the less fattening burger. I feel like absolute crap this morning though. I feel like I have a hangover. Seriously, and I don't drink at all (of course!). I was sluggish getting out of bed, I was not in a very good mood AT ALL.

Last night I got my clothes ready for work. I put them on this morning and my blouse was HUGE. It was so loose that I had to change my outfit. I was happy about that but mad that I had to change. I wore an outfit that my fat usedd to to bust out of. Now I fit into it very comfortably. I used to have to wear an undershirt, leave the buttons open and wear it sorta like a cardigan because the buttons looked like they were going to BUST any second now.

Anyway, I didn't bother weighing myself this morning. I really thought about my weight this weekend (even before Jack in the Box) and I realized that I need to give more to God. I am going to continue eating right, I am going to begin working out with weights this week (i have a workout plan written down) and intensive cardio every other day. When I say MORE to God, I mean more time during my day to listen to sermons, more time reading the bible. Right now our Family is in dire need to hear from him on a few things when it comes to our spiritual life and I need to drench myself in His Word. My obsession with weight loss this week and maybe next stops for a while. I believe this will help make me stronger in my Faith in this weight loss mission as well.

My spirit is weak and I know who I need to seek. I will continue to take a few minutes each day to plan my meals on Fit Day so I stay on target. I am not weighing myself again until Saturday and I will post my results. God Bless:

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" Proverbs 16:3

0 comments: