1/27/2006

Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)

Ok so I think that me having PCOS is catching up to me. I have an appointment on 2/9 but now it seems that that's just not soon enough. This week has been particularly hard on me. My insulin resistance has really kicked up a notch. I was extremely good in eating and exercise but I managed to crawl my way up to 207.

This week I have been looking into the symptoms of PCOS on www.SoulCysters.com website because sometimes I am in denial about having PCOS. Unfortuantely my symptoms of more advanced PCOS = ME. I can't believe I have waited this long to address this problem. My hair is falling out a lot more, I am not close to being bald or anything but still. I have not had a period since November, I have been really tired lately, like TIRED TIRED. There are a handful of other symptoms that match to a T. So anyway, I can't wait to go on 2/9.

Today I feel ok, despite what the scale said. I know it's not my eating and I can't do anything about it but keep on eating right and working out. This weekened I am planning on planning my meals on FitDay as well - I usually don't do this but I need to break the habit I have of sorta making weekends more of an "extra eating" days. Sometimes you don't realize how much food you are taking in until you see it in writting.

Last night when I went to church I had a GREAT message that was just SO perfect for me right now. God bless and see below:

"That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:"

Psalm 78:7

0 comments: