1/26/2006

Rambling...

Today my goal is to get through the day. I am serioulsy really tired. I feel sorta weak. I have had anemia in the past and I feel the same way I did then. So today I might run out and get some iron pills and start to take them. I have a doctor's appt early next month so I am going to ask them to do the whole check up thing on me.

I started to ask myself...am I not eating enough? Am I working out too much? But I think I am ok. I am going to increase my protein intake just in case. It seems like I am ok during the day but by the time I get home and I am making dinner, I have dizzy spells and can't stand without slouching or leaning on something. It's just weird. Last night I didn't work out because of that. I should of gone to Curves during my lunch but I wanted to sit and have lunch yesterday. So today I will go. I made a yummy lunch last night. I went and bought some Tofu noodles (those shiraki ones) and made some chicken stir fry with it. It's HUGE and I know I probably won't even be able to finish it. I might eat half of it and eat the other half as my snack.

*Sigh* I feel a little down today to be honest. Not sure why either. I think I need like an extra day off from work. I need a break from waking up at 3am. I want to save my vacation time for the summer though. I can't wait for the summer! I miss the 8:30 sundown! I think I may have the "winter blues". It's just so cold and dark all the time! I feel like I should be in bed by 5pm cause it's so dark ya know? I have been falling asleep during our family bible reading at night. Not good. Me writting this out is actually a revelation that I need to take better care of myself. I need to go to bed early and get at least 7 hours of sleep per night. I will talk to my family tonight and make some changes to our weekly schedule. I think they will agree as I have been very BLAH lately....

0 comments: