2/06/2006

Feelings

I was off on Friday - I went to a 9am dentist appointment for myself and what I thought was going to be a 20 minute visit was actually a two hour visit. I thought my whole root canal experiece was over with. I was supposed to get "fitted" for a crown...and they still ended up torturing me and I still got stuck with a needle and all that. I saw the assistant set out a tray with a grip of stuff and I must of had a HUGE question mark on my face cause she sat there and told me what was going to happen. SO I am still not done. I have to go back in 2 weeks AGAIN to get my crown put on. I have only EVER had 3 cavities so this has been quite an experience.

I was late taking Alexis to her Ortho appointment and since I kept her home from school to specifically get her to her Orthodontist I was very PEEVED to say the least to be getting there late. The girl got me in though so I was thankful to God that they did not turn us away. The thing that annoyed me is that the dentist that worked on Alexis was mean to her. She was very rude and it's been bugging me. When I got there, I noticed that she was having "words" with the staff there. I thought that was quite unprofessional. That seems to be the norm nowadays. I went to my dentist office and it was the same there! Office catfights. So immature. Anyway, I am debating whethere I should complain about this dentist. I don't want her working on Alexis. So I think I might call and specifically request that Alexis does NOT get this dentist next time.

I feel like crap today (yes again). Last week I didn't work out at ALL. I worked out a schedule with Serg on the days I would be working out. I ate badly this weekend. I got sick to my stomach this morning. With this medicine, you sorta feel like you are in the pregnant "morning sickness" stage. It sucks. As I was urling this morning I asked "am I pregnant"? but I remembered that I used to throw up morning after morning for a couple of weeks. I have just been nauseous 24/7.

I have also been hurting spiritually. We go to a Baptist fundamental church and my friend goes to a non-denominational church. There is a lot of opposition to Baptist churches. It makes me sick that because we go to this baptist church we are being "flagged" as religious and basically being told that we are wrong in belonging to our church and for having our daughter in the school. I want to say that right now I am angry. I did not actually start feeling this way until this morning. I just feel like this friend threw out a few scriptures about how God will basically "punish" us for not listening to her. I am going to have to pray hard because all this type of drama, I believe, pushes people away from God. I mean it has to!! It's so dramatic and can easily confuse anyone and make them run away from God. There are these ugly fights amongst christians and it's just such a turn off. Let me just stop there. Alright, well I need to work out hard this week. I need it for my sanity. I will weigh in on Wednesday.

"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." (Proverbs 23:7)

0 comments: