2/08/2006

Coffee

Ok so for the very first time this week...or actually EVER. I did not drink coffee this morning and BOY....that coffee helps me out more than I thought. I was SOOOO sleepy driving here AND I went to bed at 7:30 last night!!! I actually fell asleep AGAIN during our family bible reading time! Ugh...I feel bad. I read Matthew chapter 8 and Alexis and my husband took turns reading Matthew Chapter 9. Well by the time they finished, my head started to slide off my hand (which was holding my head up) and I woke up. I could tell Serg was a little annoyed..he said "babe you should go to bed". We made the effort to do our bible reading early so I would NOT fall asleep and I still did. I don't know WHAT is wrong with me. Man tomorrow cannot come fast enough. I have my doctors appointment and I am going to have a slew of blood work done.

For a change, I went for a 1 mile walk with Laura yesterday and plan to do it all week - we took a 1/2 break and went for it. It felt good but I didn't stretch afterwards and I woke up a few times last night with leg cramps.

I also had THE stangest dream...it's hard to explain, but all I remember is seeing me face, with a white tag or label sticking out from the side that read "FAITH". I do struggle with having Faith a lot and I think this was a message from God for me. So today I am going to read scriptures from the bible about having more faith and strengthening my faith.

I added a FLIKR picture thing to my blog...I love going to other blogs and looking at pics...gives me more of a reason to READ the blog..cause you have a visual of that person. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

I've been super busy at work this week so my time on blog reading has really been non existent most of the time. Sometimes I add others blogs to my favorites and I visit them a few times a week. If I really like them I will add them to my blog reads BUT I have found that many people only come to their blog like 1 a month...so I will usually scrap those. Anyway, I have to unfortunately get back to work. Will chat later. Ta ta..

0 comments: