1/23/2006

UGH....

My eyes have this burning-stingy feeling. Could it be that it's because I didn't get any sleep last. Well that's just part of being a parent and having to take care of your fever plagued children. Alani had to sleep with us last night because she was screaming bloody murder from her room last night. We thought she would sleep a little better with us. That's a negative. So I came in to work late so I could catch some Z's before I drove into work. I'm only going to be here for like 4 hours. I was going to work my full 8 hours but...I only debated about that for like 30 seconds and said "NAH". I am just gonna use my sick time for the 4 hours I missed.

Anyway, today is protein day. Weekend eating was just "OK". I ate Doritos twice. I treated myself to my planned off "diet" dinner BUT then ate a hearty breakfast the following day. I tried to make it healthy, I asked for egg beaters but then my plate had these scrumptious country sliced potatos/hash browns...SO good I could resist. I worked out all weekend. I went to Bally's but I still managed to gain a bit. No sweat I am sure it will "fall off" today since it's the lovely protein day today. Oh joy.

I am almost out of Pria Bars so I am going to search on Ebay so I can buy some more. They are expensive at the store even if they are on sale for .77 each. Anyway...that's it I guess. I am in a tired blah mood but I am sure I will get motivated later when I leave work ;-)

0 comments: