1/24/2006

God's grace

In my morning drive to work I listen to either a sermon, a program on fundraising for a great cause or to some good christian music. Because I go to a Baptist church, they only listen to traditional old hyms. I love the music but I also love Christian Hip Hop. I guess I don't quite understand why it's "bad" but I do understand it when I hear bad Christian rap. Anyway, I was listening to The Ambassador this morning and could hear the love he has for Christ through his music which he passes on to the listeners.

I am still tired today. I have a little bit of a sore throat. I am going to have to nip that in the butt because I am not trying to get sick again. I feel so bad for Alani. She is so sick. She woke up at 3am this morning. I think my alarm woke her up. I brought her into our bed and hit snooze. She instantly started yelling "daddie, daddie" this X10...or maybe times X30. Then she started to smack him and he woke up and she smiled. She's so friggen cute! She is totally congested and had a fever so I am going to have to call and check on her later.

I got lots to do today, like always. Alexis has an Ortho appt. at 4pm, she has a rash on her hands from who knows what. So I have to try and get her an appt. as well. I think I might take Alani in today sometime too so she can get some antiboitics. She does not sound too good. I am going to go to Curves on my lunch cause this will be my only chance. We will have to wait and see. I will try and remember to take profile pics. I keep forgetting. No weight change this morning. That's always depressing especially after a protein day. We'll see tomorrow.

0 comments: