1/20/2006

Did I mention I LOVE Friday's???


I am finally down more weight as of this morning. I drank SO much water yesterday, I think I spent 3 of 8 work hours going to the bathroom. I feel good today though. Very thirsty, but good. The more water I drink the thirstier I am. Is that weird or what? Ok so I am down to...........205.6!!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE it. Ok sometimes though, like the next day I will go up a bit so I am gonna say 206 so I won't be dissapointed. My body is weird lately....I won't loose for 3-4 days at all, then all of the sudden on the 5th day I drop 3 to 4 pounds at once. I am less sore today.

For timesakes, I ended up going to Curves yesterday, I did not listen in too closely to all the yaking going on around me and I concentrated more on my workout. The result? SWEAT. So I feel I had a good workout, plus I ride my bike there and back so that's a plus when it comes to cardio.

I hope this weekend is nice. I want to go for a LOOOONG bike ride in the Long Beach bike trail (through the beaches). That bike trail goes on for at least 15 miles. I want to go with my family but Alexis is still not a full blown bike rider. I think I am gonna work on that with her today. She needs to learn ASAP. She's got the hang of it. She's just very....chicken....she doesn't EVER want to fall and I told her it's going to happen. She doesn't like getting hurt PERIOD. So it's gonna be a small challenge. Tonight I am going to go to Bally's again.

Oh there is this guy here at work, he's probably got like 2% body fat or something (I don't really know) but he is super fit (he's an older gentleman) and he is going to help me put together a workout plan to target each of my muscle groups. He stressed the importance of stretching after a workout (as did my curves instructor). So I am going to write down the workout I think I should be doing and he's going to help me choose the ones for my body AND we are going to plan out my week. FREE TRAINER! How cool is that? He is getting a kick out of this. I have been telling him for YEARS that I wanted to loose weight and now that he sees my healthy eating (since I eat at my desk cause I work out during my lunch hour) and he has noticed my weight loss, he is actually willing to lend me a helping hand. That is such a perk!

Ok well...I have to plan my food for the day and make my work outs fit in somehow today with all the other things I have to do today. I am going to be taking progress pics this weekend. I have to add the pictures link back on....I switched templates and it deleted all my custumizations. I am such a dork.

0 comments: