1/19/2006

Frick Frat

How is it that I am so up and down from one day to the next? In attitude that is. One day I am good and the next I am peeved. I shouldn't walk around with that sort of attitude, really. I have to make myself cheer up. I think I am just tired. I was in a bad mood after work yesterday. I gave three kids a ride home yesterday, actually I have been doing this all week, I gave them a ride once, and now they think I am gonna take them home ALL THE TIME. I had to set them straight yesterday. They take the bus home and they live about 1 1/2 miles from my house so I feel sorta mean not taking them home, but I have come to find that all those kids in my truck, after my one & a half hour commute, getting up at 3am, we just don't mix. So I broke the news and I feel liberated. Didn't feel as bad as I thought.

ANYWAY, I ate too much yesterday it looks like. I diverted from Fit Day planned meal and I ate about 400 too many calories. Not bad food, just too much of good food. I need to be set free from those South Beach bars. I have been eating one at every snack. One between meals. So that's 3 per day. So no weight loss again this morning. Sheesh. I am still sore from Tuesday's Bally. I rode my bike yesterday but for only 25 minutes cause it was starting to rain & it was freezing! I mean I was hot after my first mile but my arms were still frozen. Ok UM....today I am trying to figure out how I am gonna fit in my workouts.

I have an appointment at the DMV today at 8:25am to pay for my registration tags so I don't get a ticket for expired tags. I always wait too long. So I am thinking that should be fast, so I am gonna use that as my break, then go to Curves at lunch. I really want to go to Bally's tonight too, to do leg workouts, but we have Church service tonight and I still have to make dinner. Ok so I just thought of a solution since there is only ONE ME. I will throw some chicken breasts in the oven with some of those scalloped potatos and maybe some canned veggies while I am at Bally's and have my husband keep an eye on it. I am doing protein day today so I will only eat the chicken breast. I just talked to the hubby and he's game on my plan (which is always a good thing) so once again I need to jump start my body so that it drops weight since I have been stuck in the 209's since Saturday.

0 comments: