1/04/2006

Stuck

I was stuck at 213 and this morning I was up to 214.8!! What??? I was ready to move on from 213 and now I am up. This kind of made me even more sluggish. Not sure what happened there. I have cramps and have had them for a few days but I have not gotten IT yet. In fact I have not gotten IT since November. I am very irregular...I think due to PCOS and I know I need to get back on the PCOS meds. Maybe I will do that today, call my OB and get back on track with that. I haven't done it because being on the PCOS meds will trigger me to ovulate and with a one year old, I am not trying to get pregnant. Birth control pills are not on option for me because of the PCOS...so we will need to try another method of birth control.

My weight loss would actually happen too if I was actually working out. I have been training someone at work this week so I can't go on my morning walk or bike ride and I have not gone to Curves either because I don't want to come back and train someone when I'm all sweaty and out of breath. Excuses excuses....yes I know. Today I WILL go to Curves and ride my bike there. Once the workout is done I am going up "THE hill" and burning some calories off. I am finding it impossible to go when I get home but I will need to get myself out of that "there's so much to do I can't possibly go". I weight myself EVERY day. I do it to keep myself in check you see. I don't want to end up right where I started. It's sad, I know...but this time, I don't feel that it will happen. I am so different. My mentality has changed. I hate hating people. I hate resenting people, I don't like to be envious or jealous of other people and what they have. I don't like gossiping and if I catch myself I try and stop....sometimes I don't though and I need to control myself. I know we are human and I am going to slip...but I use to be such a wench before. I used to talk about everyone and hate on everyone. So my point is...I am a different person and I don't feel like I will fall back into my old ways (when it comes to eating and other bad habits). I may slip on the weekends for 1 or 2 meals but I get back on my feet and all's well again in Berthaland. I am so everywhere today....I'm in such a weird mood so I thought I would come in here and BE weird, because, I can.

OK so I made the famous Tofu Shirataki Noodle shaped Tofu and can you say "MMMMM"?? I could NOT believe that this stuff actually tastes like pasta. When you stir fry it it turns into the taste of ramen noodles but I can easily see myself using to make spaghetti for myself. Yes it was that good!! With only 1 gram of fat per package, 6 carbs, 4 grams of fiber (so really only 2 carbs) and 2 grams of protein, can you really loose??!! It's hard to find but lucky me there is this store right off the 101 freeway which I take to go home and they carry it. I am going to try and make spaghetti this weekend. I have to find a low fat/carb spaghetti sauce though. I didn't realize that the spaghetti sauce in my pantry was so high in sugar. Anyway, I woke up so flippen tired today AND with a headache. I think the "no workout" thing is not working for me. I did sit ups last night though...that counts right?

0 comments: