1/10/2006

Moving along

Ok so it looks like me working out is actually working. Hmm who knew? So yesterday was Day 1 of 3 protein days. Just protein. This usually gets my body in fat burning mode, which is what I needed. This morning, I am at a new low 212.2. Almost 211. I was a bit shocked and this actually changed my morning completely. I was exausted yesterday though. I went to Curves on my lunch as planned but was not there my planned 45 minutes but 35 minutes because it was pretty full. I did not get to do my bike ride in the morning but I made it up later in the evening. My husband went to run an errand and I went for a 25 mile vigorous bike ride. I set it on the hardest setting (I don't know the bike terminology obviously) all I know is that my legs were burning going up the hilly streets of Long Beach. My husband does not really like me going alone but we live in a good area. Plus I always tell my worried husband "who wants to try and attack a 200+ pound, 5"10 woman. They would look at me and be like "Nah!". He just laughs, but I think he gets it. He knows I am right.

So I did my bike thing, did a few sit-ups (while I was still sweating) stretched, and took a shower. We read our bibles (we each take turns reading a chapter) and I went STRAIGHT to bed. I went to bed at 8:20 last night. For some reason, I was still tired at 3am this morning so I snoozed it for 30 minutes!! Then I got up and rushed. I still had time to sit and have my breakfast though. 2 eggs over easy, 1 peice of wheat toast (this is called cheating on protein days) and coffee. I had to have a peice of toast today though. I was starving. I will keep it a protein day for the rest of the day though.

Work is going to be weird this week. We have tons of training sessions and then tomorrow they are taking us to Claim Jumper for lunch....I already know that I am not going to order off the menu. There is going to be pressure from others to just stuff my face but I am going to be good. :-)

0 comments: