1/11/2006

Is it Friday yet? (Curves Measurements)

Man I have been waking up feeling super tired this week. I went to bed early AGAIN last night and I still woke up feeling tired. My eyes feel heavy and everything.

So far it looks good on my workouts. This is what I did yesterday:

Curves X 2
Bike Ride: 15 minutes
Squats X 45 w/my workout ball

I went in to get measured at Curves last night in Long Beach (I worked out here too) and these are my old and new measurements:

on 11/14/05 they WERE:
Bust: 46.75
Waist: 41.00
Abdomen: 49.00
Hips: 46.25
Thighs: 25.50
Arms: 12.00
Body Fat: 37.80%

on 1/10/06 they ARE:
Bust: 44.50
Waist: 39.75
Abdomen: 46.50
Hips: 43.75
Thighs: 25.50
Arms: 12.00
Body Fat: 35.00%

Notice that I did not loose anything on my arms and thighs. I can see that they are thinner but maybe that's just me thinking that. They measure exactly the same. I know my fat thighs are NOT going to go away until I loose another 10 pounds, at the very least. They are the last fat to go unfortunately. That's when I can tell I am gettin' fat. My thighs start to talk. Anyway overall I lost -8.50 Total inches, -10.91 Body fat pounds. So that's good eh? Good news is that I am in the 211's now. Haven't been there in quite a while. I read the scripture below and had to remind myself of this because when the Curves trainer congratulated me, I was like "ahh, ya know, a little weight loss". What?!! I was mad at myself for saying that. She said "Well since you won't pat yourself on the back, I WILL!!" she is hilarious and is very motivating. I love it when she is there. SOOOO I am patting myself on the back and thanking GOD to the fullest!!


Remember to celebrate your accomplishments, but recognize that you are the instrument of a higher power and that your spiritual needs are continuous, even when you're well. Matthew tells us:

God blesses those who realize their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.–Matthew 5:3 NLT

0 comments: