1/13/2006

Bout' Time!


FINALLY Friday! I am excited about this weekend. As I might of mentioned before, I put my 24-Hour Fitness membership on hold for a few months while I tried out Curves, and so far I have been a regular at Curves BUT I think I need more of a challenge. I don't think that Curves will cut it for me in another month. That said, I am going to go with a friend, Leah, to her gym as a guest. Bally's gym in fact, it's only a mile away from my house and I can just ride my bike there as well (depending on the weather of course). Hopefully I can go with her tonight if not, for sure tomorrow (8am). I am going to check out their perks and if they are all good, I might just join. I am really starting to enjoy working out. It's like I can't wait to go!

I also think that going with Leah will help motivate me even more. Leah has lost tons of weight on just a low-carb diet and she looks great! (that's her in the pic, about a year ago so she's lost even more since then).

So I planned my meals for today click on the FITDAY link on the right). I got up at 3:15am today and prepared the following:

BREAKFAST:
2 Burritos made from Cheese & chive Egg Beaters & steamed some fresh spinach and made a scramble with those two. Wrapped this yummy stuff in 2 La Tortilla Factory tortillas (only 4 net carbs for TWO tortillas)

LUNCH:
4 oz of Grilled salmon, 2 cups of delish mixed salad greens with the ever greatest Paul Newman's Light Vinaigrette dressing (only 4g of fat per two tablespoons). One tablespoon is actually good enough so I typically only use one.

DINNER
Grilled Salmon seasoned with a zest of lemon, some steamed asparagus and a small salad on the side ;-)

I have weekend food too and I am POSTIVE that I will be back on Monday with a 2 pound loss to report. I am close to 210 so ya never know....

0 comments: