12/12/2005

Goal for the week



Happy Monday! Whew well I did ok this weekend. Didn't get to work out as much as I wanted but that's ok. I did a lot of stuff around the house and got to spend time with the fam. It was nice. I had a good breakfast on Saturday and tried to keep it low in everything. The outcome of the weekend was a one pound loss so I can't complain....only 52 more pounds to go LOL.

Actually I was talking to my hubby the other day and he was asking me not to loose that much weight. I wondered why? Is is because he truly does not think that I would look good that thin OR is he scared that I won't love him if I get that thin? Not sure. So for now I am upping my goal weight to 175. I think once I am there I will be able to tell if I do need to go down 10 more pounds. I think that he might be right. We will see.

So I am trying something new, I am adding more fruits to my diet. I am wondering what this will do. I hardly eat fruits but I think my immune system needs it. So I brought in a pear, a green apple and a banana. I think the banana might not get eaten today though. It is LARGE and in charge and when I plugged it into FitDay.com it said it had 34 carbs. Those are good carbs though. Like I said, I think I am just gonna see if I still loose and add more fruits as I go. Laura my walking buddy at work is gone for the week, on a cruise so I will need to keep up with my lunch workout. I didn't bring my bike today cause it was in the garage so I am bringing it tomorrow and working out twice on it. Once at 7:30 and again at 10:30. 4 miles total. Then going to Curves after work starting on Wednesday. Can't do Curves till Wed. cause Alexis has a load of See's chocolates she needs to sell before Thursday. 3 of those boxes will pay for her tuition so we need to get a move on. My money is not looking very good for the week. We have to be super good. I spend about $75 a week on gas. Hopefully we will be ok. I was tempted on waiting to tithe till next week but when I mentioned it to my husband he looked at me like I was nuts. Wait? wait for what? The devil brain washes me sometimes...sad to admit. I am glad my husband is faithful and knows that we still need to give God his 10% and some.

I ran into some of the kids from the bus ministry after the woman's service (we had separate services yesterday, men/women) and they all hugged me. It was a nice feeling that they actually like me!! I bought a big box of chocolates last weekend and plan on bribeing them with it next week when I see them again.

Well I guess I better get to work. I hope this is a slow week so I can concentrate on bible reading, listening to sermons and reading up on healthy eats, menu planning and reading inspirational blogs that will help me meet my week loss goal of 4 pounds :-)

Not If, but When

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

— James 1:2-

0 comments: