12/02/2005

Finally Friday...

Monday I am gonna look at the title of this post and scream cause it's MONDAY! The weekends pass by so quickly. Sheesh. Today has been one of those Ho Hum days...like...I dunno...I feel better..but still..sorta depressed, irritated, not motivated, and a bunch of other undescribeable things. Maybe it's the weather. But I like this weather! So who knows. I am just being a weirdo I guess. I was not going to post but thought maybe this would make me feel better. I am off in an hour so maybe once I walk out the door my mood will change.

I just realized I have my notary exam tomorrow. Hmmm...now I am gonna think about that ALL the way home. I am just gonna go for it. A little refresher and I can take it. I think it's only about an hour test. We are supposed to have a yard sale tomorrow too. I have SO much stuff in my garage. We can so totally do without all of it. So out it goes...sure I'll take 10 cents for that $50 sweater!

0 comments: