12/07/2005

Dragging


I am having the hardest time getting off my butt this week. I was supposed to go home and workout but I didn't even entertain the idea once I got home. I was supposed to start walking with my co-worker as of Monday but did not because of something...I think she had to do something. Anyway, I feel like I am clinging to being sick. Like I am still using that as an excuse not to workout. I feel better, I still have an ear infection but I AM better. I can breathe at least ya know? I did actually bring back my workout clothes to work so I AM going to go for a walk today. If Laura comes with me cool and if she does not I have my music I can listen to. I have been listening to the Hillsong CD and it's really moved me in ways that are undescribable right now.

I looked at the calendar this morning to see how long I actually had till Christmas came around and it looks like I have 18 days to loose 13 pounds. My goal was to be at 205 by then but that's not looking too good. That means that I would have to loose approximately .7 pounds a day. Not very do-able.

Well...(thinking hard).....if I work out for 2 hours a day it probably is. Hmmm? Should I challenge myself? Can I do it? I really think I can! I only consume about 850 calories a day. I don't starve myself AT ALL but I just stick to really low calorie, low fat and low carb foods. So if I throw in 2 hours of working out, I can actually burn what I am eating and use some of my stored fat for energy. I am such a wacko sometimes. Now I am motivated! I knew that this blog would come in handy ;-) It's on. I am challenging myself to get as close to 205 if not 205 by 12/24/05. Ok so I need to plan my workout. It can't be boring I know that...ok here is the plan:

7:30 AM - Bike Ride 3 miles - 30 minutes
10:30 AM - Race Walk with Laura (or alone) 2 Miles (30 minutes)
4:00 PM - Eliptical Machine - 30 minutes
4:30 PM - Bike Ride - 30 Minutes


"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Philippians 4:13

0 comments: