12/30/2005

Back down...


Ok so I am FINALLY back down to 213. I was about to say "sheesh, took me long enough" but it was only 4 days. I ate crappy on Monday. I have good healthy food for the weekend. I get off at 11:30 today so I am going to go to the store and buy lots and lots more veggies and fruits. Last night I had a peice of a hershey bar and some Vitamin D milk. Vitamin D milk tastes like cream to me now. I have some soy milk in my cabinet and I am thinking of trying it. I bought some salted soy nuts the other day and they are so the bomb. I ate a little too many though. I went to Curves on my lunch yesterday and got a pretty good workout. So I think I am going to do Curves 2 or 3 times a week. Laura is starting Phase II Lindora on Monday and she's going to want to start walking again...BUT I think I am going to continue my bike riding and Curves. If it does not get too cold, what I can do is continue to take my break and do my bike riding AND walk with Laura during lunch. That would be a pretty good workout. So we'll see how it works out. I need to draft a plan and stick to it. I am SO close to being under 200...I know I can do it by the end of January. That's going to be my new goal. Be under 200 by Februaty 1st which would be a 3 pounds weight loss per week. I think VERY doable! That's about 1 pound every other day, or .4 pounds per day. see these short term goals work for me. Gotta keep reminding myself of that. Wow that makes me feel good. Ok so here's to 2006! I truly believe that God will help me be at my goal weight by April...even if it was May. I just want to be at goal weight by the summer. I can't wait!

Here is some inspiration!

The Freedom of Choice

One of the wonderful gifts we have received from the Creator is the freedom to choose. It is fascinating to see each day how the choices we make affect us and those around us. We always have the freedom to make a choice that can lead us to heartache. Or we can choose a way that will lead us to triumph. In the realm of food and diet, you have been given the freedom to choose between the bad, the better, and the best. Be blessed in having the knowledge of what the best foods are for your body, and be grateful that with the Maker's help, you have been able to choose the best on a regular basis.

Create a Best List
Write down two areas of your life outside of your diet that you feel you can improve on. Create three categories for each area: the bad, the better, and the best. Make lists under each category heading of choices you've made, finishing with "the best." Keep the list and work on how to keep yourself from selecting from the bad list and how to work toward the best choice for each area.

May God bless you and the coming new year!

0 comments: