12/16/2005

3 down 1 to go...

At night I usually like to eat a small something, like 5 oz of 2% milk and a few regular M&M's (that's if I have had a GREAT eating day) or usually some whole wheat cereal with a little milk. That's my treat. But since I have been really trying hard this week to reach my 4 pound loss I was good last night and skipped the snack. I LOVE milk and one of the things that has sucked about my healthy eating is not drinking as much milk as I used to. I know that I can still drink some but my mentality is that if I can't have A LOT then I won't have any. I have gradually come to the grips of having SOME...and so far I have been able to handle it. The scale this morning told me that it was a good thing. In fact I am ALMOST in the 214's. So bike riding and eating salmon pretty much all week has helped me get out of what I think was a plateau. I love fish I just get lots of silly comments from my hubby and my daughter. When I cook it, my husband opens all the doors and windows like the house just go fumigated or something. He doesn't complain but still...Even my diet partner Laura doesn't like fish, not even shrimp! My husband even likes shrimp! I plan on eating a different type of fish like Telapia (spelling?) next week. I will marinate and prepare it differently so I don't get tired of it. I can actually say that I am tired of chicken. I like beef, but I don't LOVE it...and I just don't think it's as healthy as the others right? I dunno.

Tonight is going to be a challenge as it's my Sunday school class Christmas party (my bible study class) but I have worked hard ALL week and I am not gonna blow it. I just hope there are options and not just fried food or cheese on EVERYTHING ya know (I love cheese)! I don't want to have to sit there and pick it off. When I get to my goal weight I won't have to do these irritating things but right now I am on this weight loss mission and I need to LOOSE and not MAINTAIN. Some people struggle with maintaining but I don't think I will have much of a problem. If I eat badly, I am just gonna have to step it out on my workout for that day.

I just got back from my bike ride and I am surprised that when I get off I still have jello legs. As I walk to the building doors (with the audience watching) I feel like I am gliding and like I have no legs. Eventually I start to feel them again but once I sit down at my desk I have to make myself get up to go to the bathroom or get water. The lazyness kicks in.

****
I am training this week so I will need to make sure I plan my meals on Fitday right when I get here and if I have a jornal entry I need to get to crackin' when I get here as well. Ok I will be back Monday to report my weight loss from the weekend. I will take pics and post them. I am posting a picture of my pudgy body a little later today ;-)

0 comments: