12/20/2005

UM.....


Look Alexis has braces! She thinks they are funny now but I think the effect will wear off soon. She has to have them on for 3 whole years, maybe 2 1/2 but most likely 3. I was doing so great last week and I am convinced that fish is what helps me loose weight. I am up a little in weight but that was because I had fajitas, refried beans and a little bit of spanish rice AND 4 tortillas for dinner Monday night. I am back down though. Now my goal is to get down to 212 by Friday or Saturday. I was OK on the weekend BUT I did give in to a few pieces of Godiva Chocolate and at the Christmas party there was NO healthy choices at all. So I ate some, but did not do as much damage as I could of. I indulged on sweets to much though. I LOVE pumpkin cheesecake and someone brought 3 of them. I stayed to help clean up because we had it at one of our Christian couples house (nice huge house) and she kept saying "take this, take that, we don't eat sweets" so I took a pie and a diet coke for the weekend since I was out at home. I had a slice on Monday...I shouldn't have but I was too hungry then I told myself I would work it off and didn't since we were at the Orthodontist for a while.

Oh my best friend Falisa, Vivian and my husband threw me a surprise Birthday party on Saturday!!! I was really touched and relieved. Relieved because now I know my husband is not up to any funny business. He was acting weird and very secretive on Saturday, we were supposed to go to Dave and Buster's and ended up in the Pizza Hut parking lot having some pizza for lunch. He "changed his mind" about going to Dave and Busters after he rushed me out of the house using the excuse of him being SOOO bitterly bored that he HAD to get outta the house. So I was like "ok ok ok fine let's get ready to go then...sheesh" I mean I seriously had NO IDEA. I was complaining about how messy my desk looked as I walked in the back door and then heard "SURPRISE"!!! The first thing that came to my mind was "OH no! What did my house look like when they came in!" Had I vaccumed? Was my bathroom clean? Was there stuff just laying aorund? Then I was happy, I let it go. Oh well they were in there already. I told my husband "YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME SO I COULD OF CLEANED MY HOUSE BETTER"!!! He just laughed. So anyway, my camera was dead so I didn't even take 1 picture! But Falisa did so I am going to have to bug her about giving me some. I got great gifts. This is the first time I EVER have a Birthday Party...EVER...my birthday is on December 26th and of course it's because Christ's birthday is on the 25th and that's more important but I would like to have had a June birthday or something...celebrate in the summer...totally separate from any other holiday. Sure my mom would buy me a cake and give me "a big and more expensive present" for Christmas AND my birthday (which I totally hated) but have come to accept it. Of all people my husband SO totally feels my pain. His birthday is on December 28th. LOL.

Ok well I am blabering, I bought some Tilapia fish yesterday and big huge thing of mixed green salad at Costco and that's going to be my lunch and dinner all week. With exercise, healthy eating and most importantly my walk with God, He will help me be successful in meeting my goal of 212 this week.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."
Matthew 1:21

0 comments: