11/15/2005

Thursday.......



My fixation right now is getting to my goal of 10 pounds lost by Thursday. So far I have lost 8 and need those 2 pounds in 3 days which I know I can do. I took my 30 minute walk during lunch already and now I just need to do Curves for 30 minutes and hopefully take another 20 minute walk up a steep hill by my house. I bailed out on Curves on Friday and Saturday because my husband was actually off work! But I still worked out. Not as much as I should of, but some. We ate out a few times and I tried to make the healthiest choices possible but I actually gained a pound, which was probably water weight because it's gone as of this morning. So Curves was fun, the trainer was knowledgeable, funny and I'm looking forward to going back tonight. I learned something new, if you don't stretch after a workout you can loose up to 19% of the workout. So she showed me how to stretch and how to use all the machines. So that was good...

I am finding that sometimes I have to make myself be proud of the weight I have lost so far. I just have so much to loose that I get anxious. But I have to block it all out and remember that I am meeting my SHORT TERM GOALS! I am going to have to go back and read my old posts. I just want to be thin TODAY! But I know that won't happen so I need to chill. I need to stop skipping my snacks too. I feel sorta bummed today, not sure why....I need to listen to a good sermon right about now. God always seems to lift my spirits like nobody else can! God just pointed me to this...

"My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God. For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." Proverbs 2:1-6 (NIV)

0 comments: