11/11/2005

On a roll....



Scale reads 225.8 this morning and my hair was wet (gotta account for that ya know) so I would say I atleast had about 8 oz. of water in my hair (I have long hair) but to be on the safe side I am gonna say....I am....225.5 ~ how's that? The weight is just coming off and dream until the day where I have skinny arms and don't have to suck in my gut! I can tell that my belly is significantly shrinking as well. I would like to share my blog with more people, especially the gals from work but they won't believe that I weigh this much. I mean I am 5'10 and I guess I hide it a little better than someone that is 5 feet tall but still. Ya can't hide fatness. Really. Just when you think you look really cute in an outfit SOMEONE will bust out a picture FROM THAT DAY, and that confidence, that memory you had from that day is instantly stomped on and you feel like crap. It's sad that I have felt this low about myself for so long. I prayed that I would not turn into some conceited rag when I do loose the weight. I used to get a lot of attention when I was thin (and single) but I am happily married now and I seriously pray that I don't get to where I want to be someone that is trying to look good for other people. If I do make myself look pretty, I want to do it cause I am proud of myself.

I know that sounds like a bunch of poo but God knows that I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I think that this is something to be taken seriously. I know that women that have lost weight suddenly have the attention of men that never gave them a second glance before. So I will continue to pray as God allows me to be strong during this weight loss crusade of mine. God bless. I read this today and it was a great blessing to me.

Remember to celebrate your accomplishments, but recognize that you are the instrument of a higher power and that your spiritual needs are continuous, even when you're well. Matthew tells us:

God blesses those who realize their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.–Matthew 5:3 NLT

0 comments: