11/10/2005

MOTIVATED to the EXTREME!

I am so flippen excited today!!! I woke up at 3:10AM (as scheduled)and was instantly anxious to weigh myself and check if I was in Ketosis. I am down 1 more pound which is 6 pounds lost in 1 week! The bomb. God is truly helping me I tell ya. I am eating nice healthy meals, not being hungry at all, being good about snacks also. I kicked my working out into gear. I walked in the rain yesterday with my co-worker (I know not a good idea when recovering from a nasty cold/cough) I was in my workout clothes so I got outta them quickly and warmed up nicely. I made a point to walk up stairs and come back down on my way to the bathroom, and go up those same stairs before walking back to my desk. I feel like an idoit doing that sometimes but who cares, I'm the fat one.

I also finally made the committment to join Curves! They just built a brand new shopping center right by my house and I can walk there, do my 30 minute workout, walk back home and do my mom and wife thing. I have a membership to 24 Hour fitness and have a great deal but I NEVER go cause it's a little out of the way, still a little intimidating. I don't want to cancel it either so I decided to place my account on hold for 8 months (so I don't get charged) while I try out Curves. I think once I loose a lot more weight I will actually get my butt to 24-Hour Fitness. I think I will grow out of Curves by then. One of the main reasons I joined them also is they are all women, I am accountable there. They will measure me when I want and there are a few other perks that I just loved.

Anyway, today is a Protein Day and I am not really looking forward to it but I am not going to be a whiney baby about it either. I have all my meals planned out for the day, workouts planned as well so here is to a great day!

0 comments: