11/07/2005

Meeting my first weekly goal!



Ok so the scale this morning read "228.4" that's 5 pounds less than what it read on Friday. If I keep this up I will easily meet my 15 pound goal by Thanksgiving. BUT...I know in the back of my mind that the weight will not just fall of this easily at all. I have worked hard in the past for two weeks and lost only 2 pounds. Yesterday the scale read 228.6 so I was already disappointed this morning when I only lost .2 pounds. But then I checked myself. This weekend was the first weekend that I was good. I stuck to my eating even when we went out to eat. Once I get in the "mode" I won't usually crack...and I'm in the mode right now so I need to take advantage of it. I made the yummiest yummiest vegestable casserole last night for the week for me. It has Eggplant, sundried tomatoes, onions, zucchini, red bellpepper, balsamic vinagrette, and parmesan & motzerella cheese. I got it from the new calendar that KRAFT sent me. They have recipes every month and this one was very low in calories, fat and carbs....sounds like my diet nowadays. SOOOO good.

I did not have such a good night sleep at all. I have my girlie monthly which I only get when I loose weight (weird I know). When I was 275 pounds I went a whole year without it, then when I did get it, it did not stop on it's own and I would bleed severely until I would become anemic and close to hospitalization. I had forgotten about that time...BUT...I feel like today is one of those days though, it's very bad and I am hoping it dies down a bit. Very annoying. I pretty much brought my whole brand new box of tampons. I have a headache too which tells me my iron is running low. I have to make sure I take my vitamins, I haven't been doing that and with the Lindora diet you are supposed to take them like 3 times a day so I better get to crackin' on those. Well I am going to log my planned food intake for the day today. I packed my breakfast, lunch AND snacks today. WHOA.

1 comments:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.