11/05/2005

The beginning......



So here I am at work on Saturday...got here at 5:15am. Yep. The really sucky part is that I had to wake up at 3am to take a shower and do tons of other things because I brought the girls with me. My hubby works on Saturdays and since I missed 2 days of work because I have been sick, I had to come in today. Sick time is running low so like I said, here I am.

The good news? Is there good news? Yes there is! Jesus loves me and I am Heaven bound! And guess what? There is more good news! I lost 3 pounds in 2 days. I can't wait to call Laura to let her know. I think that since I have WAY more fat to loose. I might actually beat her in this "loose 15 pounds by Thanksgiving friendly competition" and not because I ate better. She works out at the gym like 3 or 4 days a week and my workout yesterday was throwing Alani up in the air. I noticed my arms started to burn..like when you are lifting weights ya know? And I was going to stop but my "brain lightbulb" went off and I kept doing it for a while since she was cracking up. Too funny...that's ghetto huh? LOL

I am also very happy to report that I was good eating wise and we went to the movies. As I walked in I waited for the overwhelming smell of popcorn, candy, hot dogs and pizza to hit me. It was not bad, I pretended to feel disgusted (yeah right) my husband looked at me like "yeah right, you're disgusted"? Since we are on a budget I pulled a Mom move and made buttery kettle popcorn at home, put it in a ziplock bag and stuck it in my purse. I was glad I did that because popcord STARTED at $5.75. What?! The only other reason we went to see Chicken Little was because we had $20 worth of Gift Certificates to Pacific Theatres. For 2 adults and 1 child it was $26.00. Man I must be getting cheaper every year cause I would rather buy 3 used DVD's at Blockbuster for that price, ya know?

Ok ok let me wrap this up...today is DAY 3 of Protein Day and I cannot wait until I can actually have fruit and salad and bread and all sorts of other food tomorrow. Protein Days are killer but I am in Ketosis according to my Keto stick this morning. YEAH BABY! Ok well I guess I better do some work while I am here. MUA!

"If we confess our sins He is faithful and just, to fogive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrightousness" 1 John 1:9

0 comments: