11/17/2005

Plan of Salvation....


This is the puppy I just got for my mom. She is a mix with a Jack Russell Terrier and Cocker spaniel. My mom gets her on Thanksgiving. She is cutie patootie. Alexis has gotten attached to her even though we told her not to. I like the dog but I can't wait to get rid of her ya know? I can't handle pets anymore. She is very low maintenance but she still annoys me so I know I can't have any pets! But I know I will have to someday for my kids...UGH!

Well I got 8 hours of sleep! I put Alani to bed at 7pm and prayed that she would STAY asleep and sleep all night...and she did thank God! She was still sick also and her eyes were droopy, so I gave her a bath and in her crib she went. She cried for about 10 minutes but 2 seconds after I said "God please let her go to sleep", it was suddenly silent! That meant that I got sleep and I feel SOOOO good. I did not go soul winning last night though. My hubby still went but I was just waaaaayyy tired, grumpy and STILL feeling sick. I need to get as much rest as possible to get better ASAP. This being sick thing is just not cutting it for me. I was running on barely 2 hours of sleep, and even those 2 hours were interrupted sleep. Earlier in the day when I came home from work I almost had a heart attack because my house was a DISASTER AREA. Like I should of put yellow crime scene tape around my house it was THAT messy. I can tell when my husband is running late in the morning cause there is stuff everywhere ya look. It took me from 4pm to about 7pm to clean it.YEP sho' did!

I did not take the time to put together a good lunch either, THEN I came in late so I had to leave late which meant I was stuck in traffic. In L.A, traffic is NO JOKE. If you leave work after 2pm, forget it, you're stuck! Is that sad or what? But ya know what? I love living here. It's just my kinda place.

Also, if someone is reading this blog, I have a question for you! If you were to die today are you 100% sure that you would go to Heaven? If you are not sure, and would like to be sure, look to the right side bar, click on "The Plan of Salvation", read it PLEASE it takes 2 minutes!!! Just read it, and from the bottom of your heart, say the prayer and I promise you, that will be the BEST thing you will EVER do! God was really pressing on my heart about putting this on because He loves you. Yes I am talking to YOU!


GUESS WHAT? I have met my 2 week goal (and a little somethin' somethin' extra)!! The scale was at 222.8 this morning. I was sorta shocked because I didn't even get to go to Curves last night BUT Laura and I walked about 2 miles - well RACE WALKING as FitDay.com calls it AND I cleaned for 3 hours. So I am happy that I met my goal, yet I don't feel as happy as I should be, ya know what I mean? I think the word might be "no satisfaction". I need to see more of a dramatic difference in myself before I can actually celebrate my weight loss. Another thing that has been on my mind is Thanksgiving eating! Actually not just that but the day after and the day after that. We are going to be at my Mom's in San Jose from Thursday to Sunday morning. But I will try to be good. Thanksgiving was supposed to be my FREE day but I am having second thoughts about that. I will have all the fixin's but I am not going to overeat like I usually do. I am planning on taking some low-fat/Low-carb side dish recipes to help keep me on track. Ok well I am getting hungry, I usually eat my breakfast right about now, yep 6am. :-)

0 comments: