11/23/2005

The goodness of God



Isn't this a good "narrow path" photo? I thought so :-) So I was going to get on here to complain about having to get a root canal today and how I probably have a sinus infection or somethin' because of this cold/cough thing I seem to have...but right before I logged on, God led me to this (can you believe it?!!):

Don't let negative circumstances crowd your memory. Choose to focus on the enjoyable and wonderful aspects of your life. What benefits can you thank God for today?

Psalms 103:2 -- Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. (NIV)


With this He showed me that I have been on my "diet" and lost 13 pounds. I think God is allowing this because once I am healthy, I will appreciate being helthy and appreicate that I can actually breathe when I am working out! I just can't wait until I am my old healthy self. No wheezing, coughing and blowing my nose while working out. I mean how great is that? So my dilema today was do I move forward with this root canal the day before Thanksgiving? My ONLY free day to eat whatever I want? I was seriously thinking about waiting, but I know I will be miserable the whole time and I want to enjoy the time with my family! THANK YOU JESUS for dying for me, giving me joy in my life and for setting me on the right path all the time!

0 comments: