11/28/2005

Back to the world

So yes I was bad all weekend long. I don't know what psycho button went off in my head, but something made me just totally disregard what my eating plan was. It's like I didn't even care. I was with my family, all of them, and I just wanted to enjoy the moment. I didn't want to bother with eating right. Which is bad in so many ways. It's my new lifestyle and I just fell back into my old life. You know what I felt like this morning? I felt like, Jim Carey from the Mask WITH the mask ON while I was there and then this morning I didn't have the mask on anymore. You wake up, look at your surroundings, and you realize SOMETHING happened but you're not sure what?!! But I did, I knew what I was doing. That voice was there scolding me but I ignored it, just like a small child throwing a tantrum in the store, the mother scolds the child and tells them "you are in SOOOOO much trouble when we get home" but that kid doesn't care and continues with the bad behaviour because they know they're already toast when they get home. Well that was me for 4 days. Well I am not gonna beat myself up more than I have already. So I move on and get over it. I think I will be back down by Wednesday. I was not SUPER bad so I think it was all that salty food (yeah that's it).

So I am doing a protein day today and have a gazillion things to do including going to the doctor now because, yes, I am STILL sick. I am actually pretty tired of typing and saying that to people. I have lost my hearing in my right ear due to the congestion in my head. I literally sound like a newly sick person and it's getting to be pretty embarrasing to continue to blow my nose after a whole month. I leave my desk now to blow my flippen nose, if that's not embarrasing what is? Well hopefully they will give me antibiotics to get rid of this monster.

The best news of it all is that my parents got saved! Whew relief!! They accepted Jesus as their Savior and now that we are going back to San Jose for Christmas (jumping up and down) I am going to work on my sisters and brother :-) Thank you Jesus!

0 comments: