10/19/2009

Definition of Motivation

So I have this post it on my monitor that reads

MOTIVATION
- That which gives purpose & direction to behavior.

It's been there for about 2-3 months I'm guessing and I feel like I just understood it. I'm lacking purpose and direction.

What's the purpose of me loosing weight. I'm listing some things for myself.

Health and all the ailments of being overweight. Pain in feet, knees, upcoming Diabetes, skin problems, mental health and MORE!

Looks - yes I want to look good too!

Kids - I want to teach them to be healthy adults.

Now I'm looking for that direction. There are so many choices? Should we just start eating healthier (no frying etc), should we do low carb, should I do Lindora, should I do my liquid diet.

This last part is getting to me. I think I have enough things under purpose. I'm working on this.

On another point, work has been absolute hell. I mean it felt like hell in here when the A/C broke downstairs. But that's not why it's been hell....we've all been dealing with a nightmare issue with one of my co-workers and she's one of the most difficult people I've had to deal with. She's not a normal person. Like I've tried and tried to be reasonable with this person and so I've really had to reach out to God on dealing with her. I pulled tons of scripture on this and I need to go home and study these verses. I'm sure going to need it because this is far from over.

0 comments: