8/28/2008

Sleep

Besides sickness being a factor in my sleep habits, I seem to wake up so easily. I've been such a light sleeper for so long and it irritates me to no end. I guess it's good when I get up to turn my alarm off once it goes off at 4:50 so I can wake up for work. Once I'm up, I'm up. I should just get my workouts done in the morning. Go to the gym as my lunch break and then just eat at my desk when my lunchtime actually comes. I need to just do it. I've been thinking and thinking about doing it waay too long. My motivation has dwindled after only one week! But I must muster it back up. Being sick is not an excuse.

Today I vow to go to the gym. Once I make myself go 2-3 times I go into autopilot. I read somewhere that someone made a goal to go to the gym for so many minutes per month and I'm really thinking about doing that for motivation. I also have the biggest looser workout video that I need to do.

So the dog...seems to be in every one of my posts. I've gotten more use to him so I listed him for adoption on Craigslist yesterday and I removed him 4 hours later. My e-mail box was blowing up! Everyone wants him. I picked one particular gal and her fiancee. He's a dog walker and they are going to move into their condo in one month so they wanted me to keep him for a month....that seemed to work because my kids still get to keep him but knowing that he'll be someone else's. But they were supposed to come last night and never showed. The guy e-mailed me this morning and said they had a family emergency last night and it got late.... I'm not so sure about that. There is another guy that I considered, he already has a dog and wants a buddy for his dog and he has a large backyard. So I think I will give him a chance and ignore these other people. I do want to take the dog for shots and a de-worming. His belly gets big after he eats and my neighbor said it's probably worms. Eww! I called the vet and it's only $12 to deworm. With shots and an office visit fee etc...it will be about $100. Expensive for a dog I'm not gonna keep. So I'll have to make that happen though.

Alright well, weight wise I am at the same....still constipated as all can be. I need to work out for sure today. At least take my kids to the park later today. We have a 3 day holiday coming up which will be nice! God Bless.

0 comments: