8/27/2008

Just here and now...

I have no idea what my title means..LOL..just trying to get better here! Still sick. My son is still sick and I am up to 231.4 as of today from 228.6. That's almost 3 pounds! I have not had any water, which is adding to my constipation. I can hardly drink any. I can't wait until I can finally breathe through my nose.

I took yesterday off and Leah was a blessing and brought my family dinner! So nice of her. We just sat and chatted for a while.

The dog is still here. It's owner has given him up but we can't keep him. I know, we know, our Landlord would take some serious convincing to keep a dog then to tell him that it's a pit bull would not go over well. I can tell you this, dog's are high maintenance and I give props to those that have them and take good care of them. My kids love the thing but I have to hurry up and try and find him a good home before the attachment gets to be too much for them.

Til later. God Bless.

0 comments: